Wednesday, April 1, 2009

THE SEXY BLOGGER AWARD!

                                                     [sexy_blogger.jpg]

So I woke up this morning, feeling not so sexy, & I found this award waiting for me from the exotic & sexy Miss Dessa!  I got my sexy back real fast.  Thanks sooo much sweetie!!

The Rules: List 5 things you think are sexy about yourself, & pass it on to 5 sexy blogger friends!

What's sexy about me:
1. My Smile-it's contagious 
2.My Compassion towards others(even when they don't what that word means)
3.My Eyes-I think they always look like I'm being naughty
4.My Booty in a small pair of jeans
5.My Confidence- it took me along time to find it

I give this award to my  very sexy mamma's:
1.**Sonya**- Very sweet & sexy mamma to be!
2.ekimura - I swear she looks like a doll!
3.Yas - She's always such sweetie
4. Sarah from Bella Make-up- She's a sexy new mamma with little time, but still manages to blog & make YT videos for us.         
5. Iya - This little mamma is always working hard, but still has time to be super sexy!

Pass on the sexiness girls!

Hugs & Kisses

6 comments:

Meya Cruz said...

congrats girl!! =]]

Sonya said...

Thank so much GiGi for nominating me. I will get around to posting my award and awarding my sexy girls, but I have to do so much homework just in case I go into labor soon.

You are such a sweetie. How's the BB cream working for you? I want to try the Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel. I heard really good stuff about it.

Anyways I hope your day is going well. You should do a cooking post. I love food LOL

Sonya said...

I lied. I'm doing it now, cause I'm going to sleep at my parents the next few days just in case my water breaks.

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Congrats for your Sexy Blogger Award dear Gigi :-) Thanks for visiting my page, and I'm happy to "meet" you, love: Evi

Yas said...

Babe you so deserve that award...you and your sexy eyes & bootay! ;) Thanks for the nomination cutie! I'm going to try to remember to do this one as soon as I have time. Love ya hunnie! xoxo

Mona said...

yup yup i go to ricky's pretty frequently haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails