Thursday, May 14, 2009

PHYSICIANS FORMULA ORGANIC WEAR -REVIEW

COST: $11.99 for tinted moisturizer & mascara (both came in a package)

What the Physicians Formula website says:
100% Free of Harsh Chemicals. 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives. 100% Free of Parabens. 100% Free of GMO's. 100% Free of Synthetic Colors. 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances. 100% Cruelty Free.

Tinted Moisturizer Info:
  • Lightweight tinted moisturizer hydrates skin and evens out skin tone with sheer and natural coverage.
  • Infused with Organic Fruit Water to help nourish and restore skin’s moisture balance.
  • SPF 15 naturally protects skin from environmental damage for a healthy-looking complexion.
  • A 100% natural origin tinted moisturizer, formulated with 80% certified organic ingredients, including jojoba seed oil, sunflower seed oil, avocado oil, and shea butter to moisturize the skin.
  • Available in 4 shades.


  • I have horrible allergies since coming to California. My eyes don't water, but they burn. I have had to change  what I wear on my eyes. So mascara & eyeliner are my #1 problems. I was really excited when I saw this line.  I bought both of these in a package at Walgreens.



    The Tinted Moisturizer is really sheer, but it puts this glow on your face. I think the color is too light for me. So I would go a shade darker in this. The only thing that I don't like is the smell. It has this woodsy smell, but that's one of my things. I can't really handle strong smells.  The mascara does work for me, but unless you have terrible allergies, this is not for you. It isn't waterproof & smudges if your eyes water. It has a very wet formula to it.  The wand does lengthen & thicken, which is really good, but overall I would not recommend this drugstore mascara.
    I do like a lot of Physician Formula products. I am going to try other products from this line. Have you tried this organic line? What is your favorite Physician Formula product? Any allergy suggestions?

    5 comments:

    KRYSTAL said...

    i've always wanted to try those...!

    CHAIGYARU said...

    ooh, love organic products! thanks for the review

    Lulu said...

    I just dug out this mascara that I had sitting there for weeks and decided to try it again today, and it worked better than I remembered from before! It clumped so bad on me when I first tried it but now it's a lot better! :)

    Anonymous said...

    It is good idea. It is ready to support you.

    Anonymous said...

    oomajwzbzt [url=http://bit.ly/elancreditcard]elan credit card[/url] yymnnijjttaqdeaya

    Related Posts with Thumbnails