Saturday, June 27, 2009

CLIPLESS CURLING IRON HAUL

COST:$43
SIZE:25-18

I found this on Amazon from Le Angelique. I could not pass it up for the money. A warning though, it came in a box w/no papers. The company offers a phone number to get in touch with them. They shipped it out the next day & I got it within 4 days. They also offer other size barrels & sell flat irons.

You get really pretty loose curls. I've been watching tutorials on YT. Pursebuzz has a good one using the Enzo Milano.

This curling iron gets so hot, use the glove that comes with it. I will put up a pic of my hair when I've had more practice.
Do you have one of these? Any tips?

4 comments:

kitty kouture said...

I don't have one, but I've been wanting one! I just couldn't see myself spending that kind of money on an Enzo, but this one is very reasonably priced! I can't wait to see a pic of your hair!!! :) xx

Edna said...

Thats a lot cheaper than the Enzo Milano!

I was thinking about buying it a couple months ago, but totally forgot about it. I'm terrible at curling my hair. :(

Unknown said...

let us know is its easy to use :) please.

Iyah Love said...

I do have one of those. The color is different and you are right, it gets very hot. The curls are so small, I only use it on special occasions. It burns hair :( So make sure you use a very strong heat protector!

Related Posts with Thumbnails