Wednesday, June 24, 2009

IMATS 2009-HAUL

Imats was super busy when I was there. I had to wiggle my way into the Crown Brushes area, or wait my turn to get to a brush. I was patient, & this is what I got. The prices were the same as the CS, but at least I wasn't paying shipping. I can't wait to try the Kabuki on a stick, 109 dupe.I found the Mehron concealer wheel & Primer that I have been wanting to try. I will review them after I try them out.
I love this empty palette. It's called the Z palette & it's magnetized. It will hold any depotted eyeshadow or blush. You make your own custom palette to hold e/s with blushes. They have a website,www. zpalette.com, that shows you how to depot Nars, Cargo, Mac, & many other brands. Take a look at it. $16.95
The top is see through, so you could see what's inside. It holds 27 Mac e/s though.
I found this foundation palette at Crown brushes for $15. I wanted to try it for the green, lavender, & dark color for sculpting. I thought it was a good price to experiment with.
That's it. I though I would find more, but I knew I wouldn't use the bright colors or the glitters, so I passed. Has anyone tried any of the makeup products?

11 comments:

KillaCamilla said...

i loved the OCC booth! maxi was on fire and hilarious! i was like you and didn't get too crazy. the only other thing i could've seen myself going crazy over was MUFE but it was way too packed there. i like that palette tho! it would be good to pull stuff for clients.

Tali said...

I looooove those brushes you have. Id have so much fun playing with them!!

Sally said...

So many pretty brushes! Did you see any youtubers? :P

Edna said...

That's a lot of brushes :)

The Z-palette has a really good concept. Too bad I only have 2 depotted eyeshadows living in my MAC Quad. :P

Meya Cruz said...

i really want 2 try the kabuki on a stick lol but i hate paying for shipping. can you call me a cheapo lol

Christel said...

Those brushes look awesome! :)

m.m said...

what is the name of that palette.. i need those colors.. :D

Lipstick on the cup said...

I'm so jealous you were at IMATS! ;) I don't know those brands (except CS) but your haul looks great :)

Anonymous said...

such an awesome haul! i've been wanting to try out those concealor wheel types. i'll see how you like it when you review it.
the brushes look tres professional and the palette looks way nicer than the MAC ones.

GiGi said...

The palette is very nice. I love that there are no dividers!

m.m said...

thank you!!! your the best =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails