Saturday, September 19, 2009

FOREVER 21 HAUL

Since I haven't been excited about makeup, this is what I've been doing: shopping. I picked up a few things at Forever 21. I think I mostly buy tops because I'm either in jeans or a dress for everyday. Everything was under $19.

These are the colors for fall pink & purples. I love them both. I thought this was too cute. It may look a bit summery, but in Cali, I think are summer ends in November.



I love this top because you could dress it down or up. On cold days I could add a sweater. This was $13 & a color i don't usually wear, but I bought it because I wanted to do a green eye look. It looks so good on with a long gold necklace & it's so soft.
Next I'm hauling for some boots.

What are you looking to buy this fall?

7 comments:

Adelina said...

I love the teal shirt! I might just stop by F21 to pick it up! That color goes well with golds and browns!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how some cute tops can make us happy..I'm a blouse and jeans kind of girl too..but I'm never as impulsive when it comes to buying jeans..they have to fit perfect which usually means expensive..but we deserve it!

Katy said...

Nice hauls... love the pink top!

glimmeringmetal said...

i have that white top in green :p great taste!

xoxocathy

XRocksmama said...

another great picks at F21. The pink top is so cute! Wish summer in NY ends in November too...

Sally said...

I love the summery tops. I get so sad when summer is over. But yes, I do agree that it feels longer in CA. :) For fall, I'll probably be wearing leggings and sweaters.

Love, Sweetcheeks said...

F21 surely does have great finds at affordable prices. Cute haul!

Related Posts with Thumbnails