Wednesday, September 2, 2009

FOREVER 21 JEWELRY HAUL + something extra


I have been back to school shopping with the girls this past week & have picked up a couple of goodies along the way! The fall clothes are starting to come in & it's getting exciting. Purples & soft shades of pinks are huge.

I always find little cute nail art decals or paints at checkout. So don't forget to look around the registers. I want to do some nail designs, so I thought these Art Deco paints would be great. They were $1.80 & so was the blush. The blush is so pretty. It reminds me of a beauty powder blush by Mac. It brightens w/out the disco glitter. They had it in 3 shades, I am going back. What a great deal.



I can not say enough about the beautiful & more importantly great prices of their jewelry, belts, & scarves. Everything I got was under $5.80. I can take a simple white or black tee & make it look great! I call my clothes mommy gear chic, & F@! helps me get there. This bracelet was $3.80. It's a cuff & the gold looks great w/my fake tan, haha! I have a leaf necklace I bought there a while ago that would look good together.

The black bracelet with the silver studs will make any simple shirt dressy & fun. I have been seeing shirts, purses, & jeans with the studs for fall. I love the bangles. The noise makes me happy, weird I know.

I have a couple of other hauls coming up. This summer has been slow with the hauls. I guess I was too busy & really wasn't that inspired by the collections.
I did go to Ulta & picked up some things, which I will post. Not too much from the wish list though.
So are you ready for fall? What's your fave fall color in clothes & makeup?

12 comments:

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

Cute stuff you got. What brand is that blush, very pretty?

Sophie said...

lovely haul...love necklace...super cute...i tagged you...check it out ;)...xoxo
http://lolalovesmakeup.blogspot.com/2009/08/tag-i-think-you-are-awesome-girl.html

Makeup Fashion Love said...

Great haul! I really need to check out Forever 21 soon! Visit my blog for August Favorites!
www.makeupfashionlove.blogspot.com

glimmeringmetal said...

i literally almost bought all those exact jeweleries like an hour ago :p

GiGi said...

Alola thanks for the Tag. Look like fun!

GiGi said...

@glimmeingrmetal great minds think alike!

XRocksmama said...

great haul!!! love the necklace from f21 :)

Iyah Love said...

yay for haul!! I want some art deco :D

Anonymous said...

I just love the accessories at Forever 21..I recently got 2 amazing necklaces for $8.00 ea!
Check out the pics on my blog..thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hello. Great job. I did not expect this on a Wednesday. This is a great story. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

It is rather valuable piece

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon

We do not agree with this year BRIT awards decision.

Please attend our little web poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than ?????

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/nosecorrection.html]nasenkorrektur[/url]

BRITs.co.uk - tickets left standing!! This Competition is now closed
OK

Related Posts with Thumbnails