Sunday, September 6, 2009

ULTA HAUL

I did manage to go to Ulta this week. I really wanted to try the Complexion Kit because it is HD & I wanted to try the Halo powder. There's a coupon online that expires on September 5, 2009.
I really didn't get many things from the wish list because they were out of stock of so many things. Ulta is not my favorite.

I have the Kit in Light 3. I have tried it. It is a light to medium coverage kit. So I'm not too crazy about any of it. I'll do a review.

I did find the Eco brush I wanted, but ALL the Revlon brushes were gone. Why don't they stock up when they have a major coupon out. The Aveeno is a new self tanner with Dial up color. This thing makes you Dark overnight & lasts for days.
Finally, Thalia lippie, which I have been looking for. I love the color, but the smell is killing me. It smells like rose air freshener. My other round lippies by Nyx don't smell like this. Do any of yours?
My final thoughts are about Ulta. Every time I go there, they all look too busy to help you or ignore you. I once returned a primer & asked but "why" 10x's. The girl matched me with a foundation 3 shades darker & I told her I think I'm this color she said "Oh, ya you're right."

What are your thoughts on Ulta?

7 comments:

XRocksmama said...

I don't have Ulta around me but I'd been there once and didn't like it too much coz the sales girls are not very helpful. I usually do my Ulta haul online...

Thalia is my fav NYX ls. It's very work appropriated. Can't wait to see your review on Smashbox set :)

Unknown said...

I wanted to buy the smashbox complexion kit let me know what you think about it. I have to agree with you don't like the service at Ulta they always seem to busy to help you or they are never friendly. Have better service at Mac stores or Sephora they give out samples.

Becks said...

I don't have an Ulta near me but their service sounds terrible!

Adelina said...

I love NYX lippies, the best nude one is circe!

Sally said...

The Halo powder sounded so amazing when it first came out, but I think the excitement probably went down because it wasn't that amazing...I love the EcoTools brushes!!

productjunkie4.0 said...

I have the opposite problem at my Ulta in Texas. I have been asked 10 times if I may be helped. It gets to the point of being annoying. And the lady from the spa gave me a little speech about their spa specials twice last time I was there. I just thought, do you really not remember telling me that less than 5 minutes ago? Drives me crazy!

kc clark said...

I would love to say someting nice. Unfortunately, I was so disappointed at Ultra on Gunn Hwy. I went in there today, things have been really rough on me and my 13 year old son. We're sticking it out together. I had to get something for myself. I went into Ulta and all I got was snobby attitudes. I just wanted a little pampering and they were right next to rude.Disappointed with a capital "D" Kasey Clark

Related Posts with Thumbnails