Monday, October 5, 2009

MAC HAUL - ONTARIO MILLS CCO

Last weekend I was at the CCO in Ontario Mills, & I was shocked. They had all the new collections there. So if you get a chance, it is a must visit.

I finally got my hands on the Magnetic Fields eye shadow. It is so pretty, & I was sad I missed out on it. They also had tons of Hello Kitty. I got the lippi in Brew. I was thinking about this when the collection came out, so I guess I'm glad I waited. The last thing is a pigment in Gold Mode.


(L)Gold Mode pigment (R) Magnetic Fields I thought is was more brown. but it looks gray/purple.
I have to say, I am not a huge pigment fan. It's really messy. You get tons of product though.
I haven't been excited about the Mac launches, but after seeing all the collections at the CCO, maybe I'll take another look if they there. I think it's easier to spend 30% less on something that you aren't too excited about.

What do you think of pigments? How do you put them on? Which is your favorite?

8 comments:

XRocksmama said...

Great Haul. I'm not a big fan of pigment either(except for Naked & Tan). I pressed them in the pans and use them like regular shadows, problem solved :)

Sally said...

I've always tried to try Naked pigment, but I've never purchased any because it seems impossible to use it all! I really like how Magnetic Fields looks though!

GiGi said...

@Xrocksmama I have to try it. i swatched naked pigment & I love it!

Cristina. said...

whaaaa theres a CCO there?? wen i went they only had the stupid lancome 1. hmmm? lol

Stephanie said...

I loveeee magnetic field, it's a favorite! I also picked up Brew!

bunee said...

cocomotion ! its my fav pigment and i use it when i need a quick eye makeup . it looks good even by itself !

i usually move my pigments into little sample jars so i dont need to worry about sanitation .. i only fill it halfway up tho so it wont be too messy . i use it with an eyeshadow brush with fix+ sprayed on it . i just dipp it lightly in the pigment, tap off the excess on the lid then onto my eyelids !

i used to hate the messiness of pigments, but now its all love ! sooo sparkly ! :)

Lima said...

I don't usually do pigments but I did purchase a load of ELF mineral shadows, guess they are similar to pigments.
I'm still yet to play around with them.

Gold mode = love!

xx

http://designerspray.blogspot.com

Dirt On The Rocks said...

nice haul. honestly i'm the same way none of the mac launches caught my eyes, maybe when they hit cco i just might. i hate pigments too lol i only own 1. haha.

Related Posts with Thumbnails