Tuesday, October 27, 2009

SEPHORA FRIENDS & FAMILY HAUL


My haul has finally arrived! I got the Too Faced World domination & Stila for Christmas gifts, yes I have already started shopping. The MUFE Smokey Lash is my fave. My eyes are so sensitive & I have not had 1 problem, knock on wood.

But my fave is the Tarte Treasure Trove! I love all the gaudy jewels & silver!

Look at all you get! The colors are Super. There are Matte(which I have been loving) & shimmer.
Closer look at the eye shadows. The 2 top tears are shimmer & the bottom is all matte.The top is the glosses(they're OK, I'm a germaphobe) but the blush, bronzer & highlighter, LOVE!!
Dis you get anything from the FF? I am thinking of the BM kit still, I'm not sure!?! Thoughts on it?

Are you Christmas shopping yet? I see the decorations are going up!

8 comments:

Jasmin said...

Cute!! Love the haul!

Love, Sweetcheeks said...

Cute stuff.

Please check out my BLOGSALE. Tons of cheap stuff.

http://tasteoforiginality.blogspot.com/2009/10/b-l-o-g-s-l-e-buy-now.html

Alexa said...

i've started xmas shopping once sephora friends n family starts! the sale is killing me. lol
btw, i never knew tarte treasure trove is such a HUGE palette!seems like a good deal!

Sally said...

Ooh Stila lipglazes galore! That palette looks like such a good deal.

Meya Cruz said...

i sweetie i have an award 4 u =]

Becks said...

that palette looks gorgeous!

VampiressDoll said...

Love your haul! Haha I'm also a germaphob! x

Unknown said...

Ohh wish we had sales like that in the UK. I gave you an award by the way- check out my blog xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails