Saturday, November 7, 2009

GORGEOUS BLOGGER AWARD

I got this award from the lovely, sweet, & very supportive Clearly Beautiful! This was so very nice of her & you have to go by & check out her awsome blog! She has great taste & I love what she buys. She has the best DIY masks.

[Beautiful_blogger_award.<span class=


Seven interesting things about me!

1. I cook a lot for my family, but I love cooking, so it's fun. Every week I look through tons of recipes & I try to cook at least 1 new dish a week.

2. When I get into the shopping mode, I either shop for clothes, makeup, or the house, never everything at one. This can go on for weeks.

3. I wear flats all the time, except when I'm with the hubby.

4. I never betray someones confidence. I think it's the worst thing to do, or be malicious towards someone.

5. Everyone calls me w/their problems & I love to listen, but i don't get that in return.

6. I speak 2 languages, well maybe 3.

7.I come from a huge close-knit family, but when I moved away, I found that I'm not around a lot of people at all. Which makes me sad.

I Give this award to all of these lovely ladies and the great effort they put into their blogs!




Share the award like this:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award(clearly beautiful)
2. Copy the award to your blog.
3. Link the person wo nominated you for the award(Clearly Beautiful)
4. Tell us 7 intersting tings about you.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers for this award.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm headed back to visit in December...lol

BRrrrRRrr! I can't believe I used to have to wake up at 6:45am..in the cold and go to school!

Related Posts with Thumbnails