Tuesday, March 2, 2010

MY NEW LOVE -ILLUMINASQUA LIPSTICK+swatch

I made a quick run to Sephora for my MUFE Smoky Lash mascara, which I still love, & came across what could be an expensive new love, Illuminasqua lipsticks($20).  The color I got is in Test.

The lipsticks are really pigmented, soft, creamy, & matte.  Now when I think of matte, I think this is going to be drying, but it really isn't.  It's not drying at all.  Besides being pigmented, the color is very long lasting.  More so than the Mac Lipsticks, gasp!


They have a huge color range from Reds-Nudes.  But...1 downfall is that they are really soft, like the Mac cremesheen, & they tilt to 1 side.
What I did discover, is that my Boots No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick formula is pretty similar at a1/3  the price.  So, I think a trip to Target or CVS for Boots is in order to see what other colors I like.

I have Revlon Matte Lipsticks in Nude, what colors are pretty that are more pigmented?  Have you tried the Illuminasqua products?  Which are your faves?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I've been SO curious about Illuminasqua ever since I've been watching the UK youtube gurus. I'm glad you try their lipstick!

I do love soft lipsticks (even though they tilt lol. They're just so smooth and creamy :D

I really love the shade you picked out, it's the perfect nude-pink.

I recently picked up a Revlon nude lipsticked called, Revlon Lipstick 070 in Soft Nude

Marce said...

Very pretty shade, it looks great on you! I haven't tried any Illamasqua, unfortunately =/

GiGi said...

I bought a Revlon Matte one that's a close shade. May be able to not spend so much now!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails