Friday, March 26, 2010

OOTD/Date Night


This is an easy go to outfit for me.  All I do is change the shirt to dress it up or down.  I even wore a plain tank and put on some long pearls before, and it looked great.  

This whole outfit is from Forever 21, & it was a great price too.

Blazer: Found Here
Jeans: Found Here

I have been hearing some mixed feelings about Forever 21 lately, but I do still love it. I can buy a new outfit to make myself feel good without breaking the bank. 

How do you feel about Forever 21?  Do you shop high end or as I call it affordable chic? 



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Forever 21, I've been finding some great items there lately! But I do like to mix my F21 with other pieces. Their accessories have been so fab lately too!

Anonymous said...

PS-you look fab!

Iyah Love said...

Forever21 is ♥♥♥ I love shopping there :) Cute outfit :)

GiGi said...

@Andi- xoxo Thank you!

Meya Cruz said...

cute <3

Clipping Path said...

Thank you for a informative post.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails