Friday, May 21, 2010

MAC CORAL CREPE PAINTPOT - Pret a Papier Collection

STORE : Mac Cosmetics 
$16.50
4/5 STARS

This is my only purchace from the lat 2 collections from Mac.  I saw Michele 1218 rave about tis product on YT, and she was right.  I love paintpots.  They are easy, a good base, come in tons of colors, long lasting, and you can use only a paintpot for a lid color.

This paintpot is from the Pret a Papier collection os Coral Crepe.  It is a coral wit a hint of gold shimmer.  It liiks great alone or paired up with browns or golds.  I think it's a good buy because I haven't really seen a coral as a base before.  I think it's LE, so if you're interested go take a look now.


What's your favorite e/s base to use?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is on my list! What shadow colors are you pairing it with? Thanks for the review!

Leesha-Rae said...

I love MAC Paint pots but my favorite eyeshadow base to use is Laura Mercier eye basics in wheat. It's an awesome product. Too Faced also makes a good eye base/primer!!

Kristie said...

I like the MAC paint pots or UD to keep the colors on. I'm glad coral crepe works for you. No matter how I tried, it looks terrible on me.

Sheefa F said...

I really wana give this one a try!

ndoodles said...

I have Rubenesque (sp?) from MAC and I enjoy using it! It works great underneath colors that are kinda matte and bland.

Unknown said...

I love all MAC's paintpots esp Painterly and Blackground as they can transfer any look. I loved coral crape. I bought a few items from this collection last month. I need to post some swatches soon.

Chrissy said...

I swear I'm gonna buy PaintPots when I can afford it.

GiGi said...

I love using this with expensive pink on top and anny shade of brown in the crease & outer corner.

Related Posts with Thumbnails