Wednesday, June 2, 2010

46 Random Questions Tag

1.What is your name? Gigi

2.When is your birthday? December 2


3.How tall are you? 5'4"


4.Do you have any siblings? 1- brother


5.Do you have any pets? 2, a pug & boxer


6.What is your favorite color? I don't have just 1, it's about what my mood is


7.What is your favorite song?  Need You Now


8.What is your favorite restaurant? Mario's Mexican


9.What is your favorite drink? Margaritas


10.What is your favorite gum? Anything minty


11.What is your favorite snack? Chips/salsa


12.What is your favorite dessert? Chocolate cake


13.What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Jamoca Almond Fudge


14.What is your favorite movie? Old Classics, Legends of the Falls, Biography's


15.What is your favorite TV show? Criminal Minds


16.When did you get into makeup? High School


17.How did you get into doing videos on youtube? I was tired of wearing the same look & looked for tutorials


18.If you won a million dollars, what would you buy first? I would pay off my house


19.What side of the bed do you sleep on? Left


20.What is your dream car? New Porsche Panamera


21.If you could take a spontaneous trip somewhere, where would it be? Paris


22.If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Somewhere where I won't have allergies, I'm dying right now


23.What is your favorite day of the week and why? Sunday, because we always do things as a family and Sunday dinner


24.What is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas, I love the trees, stores, smells, and music


25.Name three sites online that you love or visit frequently? Youtube, Blogger,  MSNBC


26.If you could have one famous person as a sibling who would you choose?  Dali Lama to teach me about inner peace


27.Do you have any piercings or tattoos? No, just my ears


28.Money or love? Love


29.Things you cant leave the house without? Cell Phone, in case school has to call about the kids


30.What are your turn-offs in a guy?  Sweaty smell or Bad Breath


31.What superhero power would you want to have? All of Superman's would be good


32.Are you a morning person? Not Really


33.What is your favorite book? Anything that's Biographical fiction or I loved Eat, Love, Pray


34.Do you sing randomly? Yes, especially if I'm sad


35.Left or right-handed? Right


36.Anything in particular you wear everyday? Always have to wear earrings


37.Where were you born and raised? Michigan


38.What did you look like as a baby? Black hair, pink cheeks, chubby face


39.What countries do want to visit? England, France, Africa, Greece, Japan.....


40.What does your purse/bag look like? Black square quilted


41.What is the color of your ipod? I don't have one


42.What is the last song that was playing on your ipod? -


43.What kind of phone do you have? iPhone 3GS


44.Do you have any bad habits? Yes, a few


45.Do you have a twitter? Yes


46.A random fact about you I got married at 20



I Tag all of you.  If you do the Tag let me know in the comments below.  I love reading these!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails