Friday, June 4, 2010

MAC TO THE BEACH - MARINE LIFE

Store: Mac.com, Macy's, Nordstrom's
COST: $26.50
3/5 Stars

This is really one of Mac's beautiful creations. It's a great design.  However, for me it's a bit too glittery. What the MA said to me is it is a highlighter at first because the gold is an over spray and then you are left with a peach and pink blush.  She had the peach part as a blush and it really looked more like a matte blush.  I will have to let you know how true that is.

I was also eyeing the cream bronzer, but that was also too glittery.  I was tempted, but the $30 price tag made me think about it.  I have so many bronzers that i already never use.  Plus, my face has been so oily lately. I'm afraid it will slip right off.

Have you bought from this collection?  What do you think of the bronzer, are they worth the price?

3 comments:

Resham said...

you are lucky you got it...It was sold out at many places in my city...I didn't even get to see it...thats such a sad thing for make-up lover...:(

Unknown said...

I bought this too but haven't tried it yet. I did get the bronzer and I have combination/oily skin but it stays on and it when you put it on, it does not look all glittery. I actually think it looks much more natural than the powder one.

Jen said...

I never had a chance to pick it up, but even if I did I think it's too pretty to use. Lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails