Friday, June 18, 2010

NEW LIMITED EDITION N.Y.C. CREME BLUSH COLORS


Wild Berry


Pink Flash

I saw these from the register at CVS in one of those displays.  They came out with limited edition colors for summer.  I though both were just beautiful.  i first just got the Wild Berry because i don't think I have anything that bright.  It's really a bright orchid pink.  Then  for $3.49, how could I leave out the Pink Flash.  Sometimes I look at it and its peach and other times pink.

Here is my review of my first Creme Blush.  They are really great, and super for the hot summer days.  They also had other products, but this is all that was left.  They had to matching glosses.

Have you tried these yet?  What do you think?  What's your favorite cream blush?

4 comments:

alyek said...

I love this blushes, my favorite is pink flash I can't get enough of it I've used this since i got it. I love the effect that it gives and the best of all is that they last all day on my skin.

ndoodles said...

Ooh, I really want one. I haven't seen it at all though.

Kristie said...

I'm seeing these pop up everywhere on the blogs. Will definitely have to try them some day. I generally stay away from cream blushes b/c of oily skin but NARS is my go to for the winter.

Elizabeth Kennedy said...

Is it possible to use these as lipsticks? I adore the color of Wild Berry :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails