Wednesday, July 21, 2010

NEW PRODUCTS I'M TRYING

I have been reading that using an epilator gives you less hair over time, but is very painful.  I'll have to see how painful.  The epilator could be used anywhere you shave on the body.

I have never used a Remington flat iron, but in the reviews the hair always looks so silky.  I guess that's my goal, soft silky hair with a flat iron.  This flat iron is a straightener and curls with heat up o 430.

I'll be trying them out the next couple weeks and see if they live up to their promises.

Have you tried an epilator?  What new products have you bought lately?


2 comments:

Mae said...

Once you try out the Remington EP-4000 Smooth and Silky Epilator, I would LOVE a review! =)

<3Mae

Secret Diary of a Mother said...

I've always wanted to try an epilator, but always been too scared! Let me know! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails