Friday, July 23, 2010

TOP DRUGSTORE PRODUCTS under $10 - LIPS

These are my favorite drugstore products that are really great for under $10

LIPSTICK
Left - Right
Revlon Colorburst - I have 4 shades & I love them.  They don't have a smell and are really pigmented

Revlon Matte - Matte lipsticks are drying, but these look matte but feel moist on the lip.

Loreal Color Riche - very creamy, smooth, and pigmented. I feel they make my lips look plumper.

Avon - Very affordable and beautiful colors that have staying power.

NYX Round lipsticks - These don't have the best staying power, but they come in every color you can think of. 

Wet n Wild - These are their new matte lipsticks.  They are really creamy and non-drying.

C.O. Bigelow - This is from Bath & Bodyworks ($7). I put this on before bed and my lips are soft and no dry skin.  It's great for chapped lips, very minty.

Revlon Super Lustrous lip Gloss - These have a huge range of colors and are super soft on the lips, not sticky, soft scent, and moisturizing.


LIP LINER

Prestige - They are my favorite.  They glide right on no tugging and great colors.

E.L.F - Natural is their only color, but it's really nice. I wish they had more colors.

Jordana - Very inexpensive, smooth, wide range of colors.

Wet n Wild - These are more dry, but these outlast your lipstick and good colors.

NYX - These are cheap, great colors, and pigmented.

The one thing I never buy high end is the lipliners.  There so many great cheap options out there.

What is your favorite under $10 lip product?

4 comments:

Stevista said...

Nice picks!! :) I'll do that on my blog too, I love drugstore products! :)

drugstoreandbargainlover

ndoodles said...

I totally agree w/ you on the Revlon Colorburst l/s and Super Lustrous l/g. I would also add Maybelline moisture extreme lippies. I really like those.

Niki said...

I love NYX's color range and affordability! I will definitely have to try Wet n Wild.

Tina-Bobeena said...

I gotta say love the revlon colorburst l/s and love them! especially in PEACH! it's my summer color. :) thanks for sharing!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails