Thursday, August 12, 2010

FOREVER 21 FASHION + ACCESSORIES - HAUL

Forever 21 is great because you can look good on any budget.  I even think they have brought their prices down.  Tanks & Tees for $3.50 - 5.

This haul was a little funny to me. Why? Because I went in looking for long sleeved shirts in the middle of summer. Why do I need warm shirts?  I live on the coast in California and we have NO summer.  Our high has been 71/72 for weeks.  Not to mention its overcast, so I need long sleeves.

All these shirts were under $17.  I been loving cardigans and stripes this season.






I've been wearing a lot of blues.  It's a mood I'm in. It's the nest step up from black for me I guess.


Lace & pleats are big right now.


I love feathers and I couldn't pass up this wallet.  These aren't my favorite style because you can't get a lot in there, but I'll live.  I don't think it matches my purse either, but feathers!

I found these at Westminster Mall in Westminster, California.  It's a "$1" store, but everything is $1-4.  It's across DSW.  They really have great finds.  The rings were $2, earring $1, glasses $3, nail decals $2.   It reminds me of shopping in Santee Alley in the mall.  If your near, check it out.  

What's you latest and greatest cheap find?

6 comments:

Stephanie C. said...

Ooh! I saw that wallet online and it looks so cute!

Jasmin said...

Cute post!!! Love the goodies.

Kristie said...

Forever21 always has the cutest cardigans. My cheapest find recently is EOS lip balms.

ndoodles said...

Those cardigans look awesome! I want some for this fall - definitely.

Marilyn @ Lipgloss and Spandex said...

Nice haul! I also love Forever 21. I've bought TONS of cute dresses for under $30 a piece there :) And I love their cheap accessories--I just recently bought some cute robot earrings there for under $5!

Gaby Fauchon said...

What an original and unique wallet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails