Tuesday, August 17, 2010

MACY'S SUMMER DRESES - HAUL


I know it's another haul, but it's the perfect time of year to buy those cute summer dresses.  Macy's has great sales, especially on weekends.  I bought all these for $34.  The first one was $20 and the other 2 were $10.  Use your Macy's card for 20% off.




I love the detail pocket on this dress.


I love the shoulders of this dress.  I can wear this dress alone or with leggings and heals.

I'm waiting for the weather to warm up, but we are planning a trip to Vegas and Palm Springs.  I know its in the 100's there.  It's perfect for summer dresses!

Do you like to wear dresses?  What about in the the winter months?

3 comments:

Marilyn @ Lipgloss and Spandex said...

What cute dresses! You really got a good deal. I love wearing dresses, and I also like to buy them on sale/clearance from Macy's :) I especially love dresses during the summer months, but I wear them year round. In the winter I wear them with leggings/tights, thigh high boots, a tank underneath, and a jean jacket on top.

Kristie said...

Great picks Gigi! I completely forgot about their awesome summer sales.

Liza said...

I love end of season clearances. The second dress is lovely, I'm jealous! :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails