Friday, September 10, 2010

MY MAC WISH LIST

I make lists of all the things I want to look at or want to buy.  I always say I'll remember the color or product, but that never happens.  This is my what my Mac list look like.

Mac Face and Body foundation

BLUSH
Dollymix
Fleur Power

EYES
Fig 1
Star Violet
Coppering
Antiqued
Woodwinked
Sable
Hepcat
Cranberry
Plum Dressing
Brule (I hit pan)

LIPS
Creme Cup
Faby
Syrup
Kinda Sexy
Faux

I keep looking at the collections, but I think I should try to pick up some of these next.

What's on your Mac Wish list?




5 comments:

Sofia said...

great picks..I want sable!!

Stevista said...

Nice picks!! Cranberry is gorgeous!! :)

Rose said...

Aristo-Cat! :)

GiGi said...

@Stavroula I love all the jewel tones.

Stevista said...

Me too!! :) we're both brunettes, so jewel tones look great on us! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails