Friday, September 17, 2010

ROCK AND REPUBLIC MAKEUP - HAUL + swatches

We were in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago and I did a little makeup shopping.  I have been looking at Rock and Republic makeup for a while, and decided to treat myself.  


The cases on all the products are so beautiful and real great quality.

BLUSH L - R
Contrived, Bedroom,  Pressed Powder Suede


TOP -BOTTOM
Suede powder, Bedroom, Contrived
The powder is sheer. It's perfect for setting because it feels silky on the face.  The blush colors are ALL beautiful. I tried to pick 2 very different colors.  I thought that Contrived blush would be a good bronzer too.


 EYESHADOW L - R
Provocative, Revenge
How perfect are these for fall.  They are just silky and pigmented like crazy.


BRUSHES TOP - BOTTOM
#101
#203
#204
These brushes and the handles are really beautiful.  They are soft, full, sturdy, and work great.

Rock and Republic has done an amazing job with this products.  Of course the downfall, they are pricey.   I have seen a lot of sites where they sell them for up to 50% off.  It does make them a whole lot more affordable.  If you want to give yourself a treat, try the blush first. Just the compact will make you fall in 
love.
What's been your latest treat for yourself?  Have you tried Rock and Republic?

7 comments:

Risa said...

Awww...lovely blush u hauled! I love the color bedroom. Went to their site but i think most are sold out.

xx
mycharmingvanity.blogspot.com

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Love the eye colors. They are very sexy. And the blush is pretty.

Iyah Love said...

AHHHHH!!! SUCH GORGEOUS COLORS!!! I want more R&R stuff!! I want the eyeshadows as well!! so pretttyyyyyy!!!!

Stevista said...

I love the swatch of the Provocative eyeshadow, so pretty!! :)

GiGi said...

Thanks ladies. I do think they're sexy colors too :)

Stephanie said...

wow so many R&R goodies!

Unknown said...

nice haul gigi! I really like their packaging!

Related Posts with Thumbnails