Friday, October 22, 2010

MAYBELLINE DREAM MATTE POWDER- A SECOND CHANCE




In my drugstore haul, I had said that I was using the Dream Matte Mousse.  I wanted to try a new powder with it.  When I put up my review of the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, which I said I didn't like, I got a lot of comments saying how much they loved the powder.  So, I went back and took it out.
I am so glad I did.  This time I took a powder puff or sponge and pressed it onto my T-zone.  It really made a difference.  When I used a powder brush, it just flew everywhere, but didn't really stay on my face.
If you have oily skin the Matte Mousse and powder are really good products together.  Thanks for all the positive comments on the powder, it made me try it again.

What is the product that you gave a second chance and loved?




7 comments:

Unknown said...

im so glad you gave it a second chance!! it really is great for oily skin and i find it really "finishes" my face.

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Glad you gave it a second chance! Now i might get it too.

Angeltea7 said...

New here :o) I use that powder in the summer in my beach make up kit. Living in a humid climate it's good for oily skin. Love your blog btw

Rose said...

I'll have to try this... thanks for the second chance review! :)

Jaime said...

I bought this a few days ago after reading your post. I'm glad I did! I had been using Revlon Colorstay powder to set my foundation but a short time later I'd feel like an oil slick. This Maybelline powder keeps my face looking fresh into the afternoon...nice change!

Unknown said...

I loved Mac pigments in general! I used to not like them bc of the amount of product but I love them now! check out my blog also if you have a chance :)

Online Shopping in Pakistan said...

If you are looking for a secure website for online shopping in Pakistan, then visit Best Buy Mall PK

Related Posts with Thumbnails